Are you smiling? I’m smiling. I know a lot of you have been waiting a whole two weeks of this crochet along to start!
Okay, so first thing is first.. if you want to purchase the whole pattern straight away, I have the PDF printable/downloadable on Ravelry that you can grab here. (Every sale helps me keep my blog going and my family fed – thank you from the bottom of my heart!)
Next, shall we discuss details?
If you haven’t already – find the materials list here and go grab your supplies!
Halloween Blanket Crochet Along Details
- This crochet along will run from July 7th until September 1st for a total of 9 weeks.
- I will release each part/assignment for the week on my blog for free every Saturday 12pm (EST).
- I will announce on Facebook and through my email list when I release each assignment/pattern.
- Once the crochet along is over, everything will remain on my blog for free.
- Each week will be accompanied by a video tutorial along with the written pattern.
- Share your progress in my facebook group Maria’s Yarn Friends or tag me on Instagram @mariasbluecrayon, I love seeing all your work – it’s the best part of this crochet along! I look forward to seeing all of your creativity!
- If you have questions, you may post in the Maria’s Yarn Friends facebook or email me [email protected]
- Yarn substitution suggested (if you don’t want to use Red Heart Super Saver) is I Love This Yarn! from Hobby Lobby. Other worsted weight yarns are thinner compared to the Red Heart. (See next bullet point)
- If you are using a ‘thinner’ worsted weight yarn as a substitute, you will want to use a smaller hook size (probably an H/5.00mm). This will result in a small square size so to counter the smaller size, add a row to your granny square pattern. This is easily done by repeating the last row of the granny square.
Assignments/Patterns for each week
Links will become available each Saturday at 12pm (EST).
Week #7 Assignment/ Patterns
Week #8 Assignment/Patterns
Week #9 Assignment