Is it just me or is there not enough variety when it comes to crochet patterns for men?
I’ve searched all the places I could think of to bring you some crochet patterns suitable for men! These patterns have a more masculine feel to them, which for some reason is hard to accomplish with crochet.
Upon my search, I found a lot of crochet hats and beanies for men. A lot of them were the same basic hat but with different color variations. Many were either one color or had a few stripes.
Because several of the hats were all very similar, I tried to pick out a few that I thought were different from each other. The first one is a very basic crochet hat that can be modified with different colors/striping, and fewer rows if you don’t want the slight slouchy look!
Popular colors for men’s hats (that I saw) were black, grays, browns, dark green, and dark blues.
1. Hyland Men’s Hat This easy crochet hat is a color block style and has instructions for multiple sizes!
2. Elysium Scarf This big ol’ scarf will be sure to keep anyone warm! Made with bulky yarn, this crochet pattern is suitable for beginners.
3. The WULF Men’s Pullover All I can say is WOW! This sweater is so classy and looks so dang good.
4. Men’s Slippers Great for lounging around and I love the extra touch of a leather sole on here!
5. Newberg Tie I never thought to crochet a tie before, but I love it! I think it would look great in a variegated or ombre striping style yarn too.
6. Mustache Slipper Socks These fun socks would make a great gift!
7. Textured Chevron Beanie This hat looks really cool with the texture and it looks warm!
8. Buffalo Scarf This scarf would be great to make in sports team colors!
9. Deerly Beloved Blanket This blanket is great for the hunters out there! It’s more than just a basic blanket with the pretty cable detail and textures.
10. Animal Heads These would make great wall decor! These patterns are in a book so you would get the patterns for multiple different animals.
11. Fish Wall Plaque For the fishermen, this would be a neat gift! You can probably even find different fish amigurumi patterns.
12. Football Beer Cozy These quick little cozies are small, but would be a fun useful gift!
I think we can all agree that crochet patterns for men are few and far between out there! If you’ve come upon a crochet pattern for men that you love, feel free to share it in the comments below! The more the merrier!