Are you looking for a last minute Christmas gifts to crochet?
I got your back. I’ve rounded up all of my quick and easy free crochet patterns for you to choose from!
1. Simple Crochet Ear Warmers Crochet Pattern
These ear warmers are so quick and easy – they’re also beginner friendly. Whip out as many as you need, they won’t take you long!
2. Crochet Infinity Scarf with One Sprinkle Caron Cake Crochet Pattern
Chunky yarn. One skein. Need I say more? Get to it!
3. Basic Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern
This scarf uses up about 2 skeins of yarn, but it’s ALL double crochet. If you’re quick, you can easily whip this up in 2 hours tops.
4. Basic Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern
A super duper quick hat! All double crochet and some front and back post double crochets for the brim. Slap on a pom pom (or not) and you got yourself a nice handmade gift!
5. Quick and Easy Chunky Cowl Crochet Pattern
Get ready for a lot of squish – this cowl is so comfy and cozy! I only used a little more than half a skein of Caron Tea Cakes for this one!
6. Quick Chunky Beanie W/ Messy Bun Version Crochet Pattern
This messy bun hat is made with bulky yarn, which is why it’s so quick to crochet!
7. Double Sided Scrubbies Crochet Pattern
Looking for a nice stocking stuffer or small gift that prefers non-wearables? These scrubbies are great for the kitchen and the bath!
8. Faux Knit Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern
I love to knit, but sometimes crocheting is just faster! I love the texture this crochet ear warmer has and it’s nice and thick to keep you warm! It would make a great stocking stuffer or last minute gift. Free Crochet Pattern here.
If you’re a quick crocheter and have more than an hour or so to make last minute gifts check out the scarves, hat, and garment patterns I have!