Crochet market bags are typically easy to make and are eco-friendly! Be sure to make a few and stash them in your car or by the front door so you can remember to use your reusable bag at your next trip to the store!
Below you will find free crochet patterns for market bags and totes. Happy browsing!
- Fresh Farmer’s Market Bag by Megmade with Love
- Beginner Market Tote by Rescue Paw Designs
- Farmer’s Market Bag by Just Be Crafty
- Hummingbird Bag by Psselofix
9. Beginner Crochet Tote Bag by Lakeside Loops for Make and Do Crew
10. Mermaid Market Bag by Mermaid Treasure Fiber Arts
11. Solid Granny Square Bottom Bag by BobWilson123
12. Easy Split Tote by Red Heart Yarns
Lining a Crochet Bag
If you would like to line your crochet market bag or tote to prevent excessive stretch, check out this step by step photo and video tutorial that shows you how to line a crochet bag!
You can view the tutorial on how to line a crochet bag with fabric here.