Need ideas for crochet gifts for teachers? I have rounded up some great crochet patterns that you can make for teachers!
I kept in mind that it is ALMOST mid-December, so I added quite a few quicker projects that you can get done in time to gift for Christmas.
1.Red Truck Gift Card Holder – This cute little truck can hold a gift card and double as an ornament! Gift cards are always a great gift.
2. Crafty Pencil Pillow – This pillow is so sweet! I think it would be great especially for an elementary teacher who could possibly put it in their reading corner.
3. Jar Cover – Succulents are easy to care for and have been very popular lately! I think the little jar cozies would make a nice touch.
4. Tray Set – Make a few of these trays to help keep your favorite teacher organized!
5. Banner – I love this one because it can be personalized! What a great addition to the classroom.
6. Cup Cozy – Perfect for your coffee/tea drinking teachers!
7. Pot Holder – These are so cute and you can add cookie mix and a spatula for an extra treat!
8. Candle Cozy – Get a candle and make this little cozy to go with it!