Below you will find crochet home decor patterns separated by rooms in the home. Of course, you can make any of the crochet home decor projects for whichever part of your home you think it would fit best!
Crochet home decor is highly underrated! There are so many modern pieces you can make from crochet and these projects will have people second guessing if you made them or bought them from TJMaxx!
I also went ahead and put in a list of seasonal crochet home decor patterns. You may enjoy these patterns for certain times of the year – it’s never too early for planning and making ahead!
Crochet Decor for Living Areas
- Modern Geometric Pillows – These pillows are magazine worthy! I love the simple geometric designs and the textures knock it right out of the park.
- Mudcloth Pillow – Are you the type of person who says “I can make that”? With this mudcloth inspired design, you can totally make this pillow yourself!
- Malvin Wall Hanging – This beautiful wall hanging has a macrame look to it, but it’s all crochet! This would look great above a main piece of furniture.
- Mountain Wall Hanging – This wall hanging brings some nature inside with the mountain design while adding cozy textures to your space!
Crochet Decor for the Kitchen
- Woodland Dishcloth – This dishcloth looks so modern and pretty! Switch up the colors for it to match your kitchen.
- Buffalo Plaid Kitchen Towel – You can’t go wrong with buffalo plaid. This makes such a pretty hand towel, and maybe a new crochet technique for you to learn!
- Plant Hanger – These would be cute to have in the kitchen for herbs!
- Hot Pad – Doubles as a hat pad and mit! These look so sleek and modern.
Crochet Decor for the Bathroom
- Textured Rug – This rug has such great texture! I love climbing out of the shower to cozy soft textures under my feet.
- Washcloths – These are my favorite set of washcloths I’ve made for my bathroom!
- Basket – You can make these for any part of your house, but I think these would be perfect to store extra toilet paper or washcloths.
- The Bahon – These shallow baskets would be great to put on the vanity to collect jewelry/accessories at the end of the day.
Crochet Decor for Nursery/Kids
- Unicorn Wall Hanger – This is TOO cute for a little girl’s bedroom! Switch up the colors to be bright or pastel.
- Cactus Pillow – This little cactus pillow is shaped like a cactus and it’s such a fun touch to add to a bedroom for a child.
- Teddy Bear Rug – This bear rug is so sweet and adorable!!
- Llama Cactus Mobile – I may be biased because I love llamas, but this is so cute! I would make the little animals just to have. 🙂
Seasonal Crochet Home Decor
- Joy Pillow Cushion – This modern pillow cushion has a farmhouse style feel and is festive for the holidays but with pretty neutral colors.
- Rustic Christmas Tree Set – These are so pretty and can be displayed all winter long! Finished trees are 12-15″ tall. Perfect for mantels!
- Harvest Pillow – Another modern pillow with pretty muted colors. Dress up your sitting areas with this fun fall themed pillow.
- Bunny Wall Hanging – Super cute for Easter! And subtle enough to keep it up for all of spring. 🙂