Decorating for Christmas is such a fun, family activity for us at our house. I love adding crochet touches throughout the home, including ornaments for the tree!
I rounded up the best crochet ornament patterns that I found on the world wide web that I think you will enjoy making!
Since they are small, they will be great for using up some of your left over skeins of yarn. That’s a win in my book!
ALSO, you don’t have to only use them for decorating your tree. Use them to decorate a gift! Instead of a bow, attach an ornament that doubles as a gift.
1. Mini Plaid Stockings – These are technically designed for an advent calendar, but I think these would be just as cute hung up on a tree! Or as garland!
2. Christmas Tree – These delicate trees are do pretty! I love the neutral colors that would definitely stand out on a traditional green tree.
3. Cactus Ornament – Check out this festive cactus!
4. Mini Hats – So cute and so easy to make! These are a great stash buster.
5. Plaid Bauble – This traditional ornament is so festive in plaid! I think it would look great to have a bunch in a jar as a table decoration.
6. Mittens Ornament – These are so cute! Both variations!
7. Rustic Ornament – When I first saw this, I didn’t think it was crochet – but it sure it! And they’re super quick to make.
8. Ribbon Christmas Tree – These are such a creative spin on Christmas trees! Love it!
9. Snow globe Ornament – So many possibilities and so easy!
10. Lacey Snowflakes – So pretty and delicate!
11. Candy Cane Covers – I loved hanging candy canes as a kid on our tree – these covers make it extra festive!
12. Santa Frame Ornament – I love this idea! I have a few photo ornaments with my son’s photo but they are made of paper and get crinkly every year. This is perfect!
Leave a Reply